Welcome to Miami Seaquarium, a place where dolphins walk on water and killer whales fly through the air. Where sea lions delight children of all ages and endangered sea turtles and manatees find a safe haven. Enjoy a world-class marine-life entertainment park with eight different marine animal shows and astonishing daily presentations. Miami Seaquarium is a place of inspiration, education – and fun!
- Shows and presentations
- All the entertainment is included with admission
- Hands-on experience with feeding Sea Lions
- Manatee Exhibit
- Discovery Bay - A Mangrove Habitat with crocodiles, alligators, endangered sea turtles and native birds
Miami Seaquarium Shows
- Top Deck Dolphin Show - Thrill to the high-flying antics of bottlenose dolphins as they perform breathtaking leaps and rolls.
- Golden Dome Sea Lion Show - Enjoy the hilarious adventures of Salty the Sea Lion and his unflappable co-stars.
- Flipper dolphin Show - TV Superstar Flipper and his Atlantic bottlenose dolphin friends perform in the lagoon which served as the set for the original Flipper TV show.
- Killer Whale and Dolphin Show - Be amazed and delighted by Lolita the Killer Whale and exotic Pacific white-sided dolphins as they show off their natural grace, beauty and intelligence through the interaction of animal, trainer and guest.
Miami Seaquarium Presentations
- Shark Channel Presentation
- Tropcial Reef Presentation
- Manatee Presentation
- Seal and Sea Lion Feeder Pool
- Discovery Bay Presentation
Miami Seaquarium Exhibits
- Stingray Exhibit - This new interactive Sting Ray exhibit, gives park guests the opportunity to feed and feel the gentle glide of these amazing creatures at their fingertips.
- Caribbean Fish Aquariums
- Crocodile Flats
Miami Seaquarium is open from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Daily admission includes a fun filled day of marine-life shows and exhibits on 30 beautiful acres.
helpful information (below)
- More Photos