Mother's Day Dinner Cruise
Are you looking for the perfect way to show the most important woman in your life how much you love her on Mother’s Day? This year treat your mom to the best Mother's Day event in Miami and make plans with Island Queen Cruises on our annual Mother's Day Dinner Cruise aboard our fabulous Biscayne Lady Luxury Yacht!
Cruise Miami's spectacular coastal sites including the extraordinary downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and "Millionaire's Row" - the homes of the rich and famous all while you enjoy unlimited food and create lasting memories for your family and loved ones! Visit this link to check out our delicious spread: (Mother's Day Dinner Menu)
Also included with the unlimited brunch buffet are bloody mary's, mimosas, beer, white and red wine, juices, coffee and tea, and a full liquor bar! Come aboard, grab a drink, and kick back while you enjoy the smooth sounds of the Steve Kornix band!
This Mother’s Day Sunday Dinner Cruise will begin boarding between 4:00pm to 4:30pm and cruising from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. (Check-in will begin at 3:30pm and the doors will open at 4:00pm until the boat leaves promptly at 4:30pm).
Our modern yacht, the Biscayne Lady, features three grand decks, 2 full bars, 2 dance floors, and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. She is Miami's newest private luxury charter yacht.
Please contact our office at 305.379.5119 ext. 2001 to make reservations for this spectacular Mother's Day Dinner Cruise.
- Includes unlimited food, drinks and alcoholic beverages for passengers over 21 years old.
Schedule & Information
- Check-in will begin at 3:30pm
- Boarding between 4:00pm to 4:30pm.
- Cruising between 4:30pm to 6:30pm.
- No assigned seating. Rotating seating only.
- Our dining room features a unique open layout. Our tables are designed to dine with your family and other guests freely. We will not have assigned seating available. However, we will have rotating seating, allowing all guests to enjoy the cruise and dinner at their own convenience.
helpful information (below)
- Map & Directions
The Mother's Day Dinner Cruise departs from the back of Bayside Marketplace next to the Hard Rock Cafe at 401 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Fl 33132.
- More Photos